Mission Statement: River Charter Schools
The mission of River Charter Schools, a leading center of educational innovation, is to grow leaders and scholars, ignite a love of learning and equip each student with the knowledge, skills, character, and social-emotional well-being to thrive and contribute to an evolving and increasingly-connected world, through schools which;
- Promote belonging for all members of our collaborative school communities
- Transform teaching, learning, and operations in our continuing pursuit of excellence
- Are filled with teams of talented, well trained, adequately supported and caring staff
- Are connected with communities of volunteers, parents and business people to empower students and teachers through partnerships and positive relationships
- Rely upon responsible fiscal planning.
The Core Values of River Charter Schools are:
Positive Attitude: At RCS, we exemplify empathy and compassion. We assume positive intent and pride ourselves on having a positive outlook and perspective daily.
Self-Reflection: At RCS, we strive for continuous improvement through practicing humility, listening actively, having a willingness to change, and speaking our truth.
Collaboration: At RCS, we work as a team to communicate with all stakeholders, build trusting relationships, and engage in courageous conversations. We are valued contributors who work together to develop and achieve common goals.